cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.4.1likely in a day or 3
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:17:50 GMT
Hi

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> The vote for WSS4J 1.6.1 has been started (hint: people with binding WS votes,
> please vote  :-)   )  which is really the last holdup for 2.4.1.    Thus, once
> the vote passes, I'd like to get 2.4.1 built and out as it fixes a TON of
> issues.    I think we're over 85 issues already.
>
> If you have any more fixes/changes to get it, please get them in ASAP or let
> me know what's going on.    :-)

I'm still working on wiring in CXF JAX-RS clients with various
failover-related strategies, and particularly, I'd like a locator-like
strategies be supported. I think I'll need a couple of days. I guess I
won't be able a number of queries/issues reported recently against the
JAX-RS frontend, but I'd like to get some completion for the failover
feature work...

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com