cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [JAX-WS] Axis2 , CXF tool support
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:23:14 GMT
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> Basically, with the modern versions of CXF and Metro, the wsgen/java2ws
> tools
> are really irrelevant except for TCK compliancy.   I'm not sure if it
> really
> would be needed for Axis2.

Dan this is part of the effort to get Axis2 to pass JAX-WS and be certified.
Its already been done in the context of Geronimo by IBM and others but we
want Axis2 to pass by itself. Hopefully next release will get there!

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Director & Chief Scientist; Lanka Software Foundation;

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/