cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tests failing with no internet connection
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:43:41 GMT
On Tuesday, June 14, 2011 2:10:34 PM Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
> I'm having a hard time working out how to configure an XML catalog for
> Spring configuration of CXF, with my currently-limited internet access.
> If anyone has suggestions I'd appreciate hearing them.
>
> The strange part of the problem is that this only occurs with certain
> schemas, so I'm wondering if the others are cached somewhere or are
> being provided to Spring via some configuration mechanism.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions,

Spring looks in the META-INF/spring.schemas files to map namespaces to
schemas.   Thus, you likely need to make an entry in one of them if this is
really a Spring issue.   The stack trace is the client side fault though which
implies that's not it.    We'd likely need to see the server side error.   If
it's not spring, you likely need to add a META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml file.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org