cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: WS-ReliableMessaging change-over
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:32:01 GMT
Thanks! Glad I finally got the basic code checked in.

I'm testing it initially against Metro. I've got some articles in the
works on WS-RM, so as part of that I should be able to run some tests
against Axis2, too.

The WS-RM 1.1/1.2 support is not fully implemented yet, but I'm working
on getting that going today. I'm also still working on the configuration
options, and the WS-RMP 1.2 support.

  - Dennis