cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject WS-ReliableMessaging change-over
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 02:04:24 GMT
I've finally managed to catch up with updates long enough to check a
working version of my restructured WS-ReliableMessaging code into trunk.
Some of the unit tests and systests are commented out for now due to
other changes in the code base from the version I was using for
development, but I'll get those cleaned up in the next few days.

The major change is the use of WS-RM 1.1 data structures internally
throughout the code. Right now many of the tests are still using WS-RM
1.0 data structures and doing conversions where necessary, but I plan to
convert all the unit tests to use WS-RM 1.1 while adding new unit tests
of the conversion code that maps between different versions of the data
structures. I'll also have systests using all three versions of WS-RM
allowed for in the new code (WS-RM 1.0 with WS-A 200408, WS-RM 1.0 with
WS-A 200508, and WS-RM 1.1/1.2).

Just wanted to let anyone else working on the WS-RM code know what's up...

Thanks,

  - Dennis
--

Dennis M. Sosnoski