cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security concurrency issue with CXF 2.2.12 + WSS4J 1.5.10
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:34:58 GMT
Hi Dan,

On 06/01/2011 05:01 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> Is this something that you can create a small maven testcase for to
> demonstrate?   I'm not really sure what would be going on.  :-(
currently this is reproduced using an application that hits a ws
endpoint on a candidate for the next JBoss Enterprise Application
Platform release, however this seems to be a problem reproducible on
client side regardless of what is serving the endpoint on server side. I
can probably try that and then clean the load app from any Red Hat
product stuff so that I can send it to you, I need a bit of time
unfortunately.
Cheers
Alessio

--