cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to deploy cxf in weblogic9.2 without making my webapp an ear file
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:23:58 GMT
On Monday, June 13, 2011 8:34:11 AM mike1234 wrote:
> i want deploy cxf war archive in weblogic9.2. The two ways which is
> described in the following url dont suit me.
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/application-server-specific-configuration-guide.h
> tml#ApplicationServerSpecificConfigurationGuide-WebLogic
>
> option 1 cant be used as it is breaking application server
> option2- i cant use it as my webapp dont have weblogicapplication.xml. Also
> i am not deploying webapp as ear.
>
> so how to deploy my webapp with cxf (not as ear) in weblogic 9.2.
>
> Is it possible? if it is possible then what should be the steps i will go
> for.

I'm not really sure it's possible.   Any notes we have about deploying to the
various app servers are stuck on that page.   Thus, if there isn't information
about it there, it may not work.   If you DO find a solution, feel free to
send more information to update the page.

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog
Talend - http://www.talend.com