cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Username/Password bug
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 03:50:35 GMT
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the patch, I've create  CXF-3532[1] to track this issue.
However I think the correct way is that you append the patch for this
issue where you need "Grant License to ASF", you just need register to
JIRA, could you do that?

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3532

Freeman
On 2011-5-18, at 上午1:57, Christopher Pike wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently encountered a bug with the handling of usernames and
> passwords in JMS configuration.  The bug is that the connection
> username was being set as the password on a JMS endpoint.  The
> details of the problem I was encountering are here: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/JMS-Username-Password-issue-td4384709.html
>
> I have taken the liberty of patching the bug, the patch file is
> attached.  I tried to follow the submission instructions and create
> a JIRA item, but unfortunately I don't seem to have authority to
> create a JIRA item as an anonymous user.  You will also notice that
> I have done some very mild refactoring to make the code a bit more
> testable and avoid sending messages and relying on the timing of
> sleep statements for the test to pass.
>
> Regards,
> Chris Pike
>

> This email and any attachments may contain information which is
> confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
> exclusively for the addressee and the views expressed may not be
> official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you
> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
> copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you
> have received this email and any file transmitted with it in error,
> please notify the sender by telephone or return email immediately
> and delete the material from your computer. Internet communications
> are not secure and Lab49 is not responsible for their abuse by third
> parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor
> for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other defect. Lab49
> accepts no liability or responsibility arising out of or in any way
> connected to this email.
> <patch.txt>

Freeman Fang

FuseSource