cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server output as a result of the CustomInvoker and Client output after parameterization refactoring of Client, CustomerService, and Order
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 12:37:20 GMT
Here are the links to the CustomerService.java and Client.java files that I
have in my development environment.

Also, here are the output files from the client and the server.

You can see from the header that the 400 status code happens fine.

I think that the xml error might be as a result of cxf catching the
exception, but I think that Jetty may be throwing up the xml parsing error,
on its own, for some reason.

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/dev/samples/jaxrs_basic_http_demo/Client.java

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/dev/samples/jaxrs_basic_http_demo/CustomerService.java

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~zoerner/downloads/dev/samples/jaxrs_basic_http_demo/output.client