cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server output as a result of the CustomInvoker and Client output after parameterization refactoring of Client, CustomerService, and Order
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 16:16:36 GMT
Hi

> In addition, I found out that the browser is also receiving the 400 status
> code.
> At minimum, due to expecting text/xml, when it gets a blank screen, it says
> that it cannot parse it.

I don't think it is actually getting an empty 400, the fact CXF
transport sets Content-Header should not cause that XML parsing error,
you could use a tcpmon utility to confirm it (use say 8081 in your
request URI and configure tcpmon to redirect from 8081 to 8080)

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com