cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rt/security module
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 14:12:05 GMT
Hi Oliver

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Oliver Wulff <owulff@talend.com> wrote:
> Hi Sergey
>
> I think this makes sense.
>
> Do you meant to move "cxf-common-utilities/org.apache.cxf.common.security" etc to the
new module or keep it where it is?

We could've kept all the common security code in cxf-common-utilities,
but say security interceptors have to be located in rt/core or above
(or if rt/security if we have it) because Interceptor interface is not
visible at the common-utilities method.

I'm not entirely sure if we should keep the common-utilities code
where it is now; most of the common code is to do with  XML, Stax,
class loading, low level jaxb, etc. May be we can keep SimplePrincipal
and SimpleGroup there but move the token-related code to the new
module.

Thanks, Sergey