cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: jenkins build problem with jaxrs tests CXF-Trunk- JDK15 #2084
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 13:11:10 GMT
Hi Sergey,
Thanks.

Some of the jaxrs tests are registering their services at the root "/"
and the changed code didn't match those requests that are sent to a
longer path (like /bookstore/books/123) agains this root path. I
updated the matching condition to handle this case and the problem has
disappeared.

Regards, aki