cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compiler error in proxy classes
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 01:11:42 GMT
Hi,
wsdl2java generate code have javax.xml.ws.WebServiceFeature[]
is per jaxws 2.2 spec,  however java6 build-in jaxws 2.1 api which
cause compile error

You have 2 options to work around it

1. endorsed jaxws2.2 and jaxb2.2 api in your jdk, take a look at [1]
to get more details
2. You can use a new flag for wsdl2java tool introuducd from cxf 2.3.3
wsdl2java -frontend jaxws21
to generate code which is jaxws2.1 api compatible.

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/23-migration-guide.html

Freeman