cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Revillard <jrevill...@maatg.com>
Subject Re: CXF trying to initialize while shutting down.
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 15:43:27 GMT
Hi Dan,

I uploaded a test case on github: https://github.com/jrevillard/CXF-test
You are also contributor to the project.

Compile it: mvn clean install
To deploy within tomcat just use the following command: mvn clean verify
cargo:start -Dwait=true
You will see in the logs that everything goes well in
target/tomcat6x/container.log.

To add the problem, simply add /wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/test.wsdl"/
in the jaxws:endpoint and restart the tomcat container.

By the way, I was looking at this issue because I was trying to make CXF
looking at some policies that I would have put in the WSDL but it does
not work... I would be really thanks-full if you could explain to me how
to make it working (the policies are not in the wsdl currently but I can
add some if needed). The policies that I would like to use are security
policies but, as an example, how to make WS-Addressing working with
policies inside the WSDL? I already looked at the sample and I don't see
the difference with what I did. What I would like is to have the service
reject any request without the WS-adressing info.

Best,
Jerome

Le 05/05/2011 19:08, Daniel Kulp a écrit :
> On Thursday, May 05, 2011 3:18:20 AM Jerome Revillard wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Any news on this. I'm facing the same problem with my service when I try to
>> deploy it within tomcat. I'm doing wsdl first and I noticed that it only
>> happen when I put the "wsdlLocation" information in the endpoint
>> definition. I use cxf 2.4.0.
> Any chance of getting a testcase?   It's not something I've been able to
> reproduce.

Dr Jérôme Revillard
CTO MAAT France
www.maatg.com