cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <christian.schnei...@sopera.com>
Subject Re: How to implement PUB/SUB model in Web service
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 15:05:28 GMT
Hi Harshal,

yes .. I meant a web service client. The config you sent only described
an endpoint which is the server part.
I guess you also have a jaxws:client definition that you use to get the
proxy class you call on the client side.

You can simply start another container on another or the same machine
with your app. The key is that you should have two services (consumers
in that case) running to see that each call triggers both of them.

Christian