cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <christian.schnei...@sopera.com>
Subject Re: How to implement PUB/SUB model in Web service
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 11:55:55 GMT
Hi,

to use pub sub you have to use the jms transport with a topic name
instead of a queue name.
When the cient sends the request to the topic it is delivered to all
endpoints that are currently subscribed to that topic. This client will
not know how many subscribers there are as the jms server handles this.

Can you post your config and what problems you had exactly? You wrote
you sent a message and processed it. That rather sounds as if it worked ?!

Christian