cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EXTERNAL: Social Event in Washington DC May 23rd.
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 19:59:31 GMT
I will be there.

Jeff

On May 4, 2011, at 1:44 PM, Morris Jr, David P wrote:

> Whom from CXF will be there?

the week of May 23rd for CamelOne.  We would like to invite contributors and committers on
Apache Camel, ServiceMix, Karaf, ActiveMQ and CXF to a free Community Meet and Greet sponsored
by FuseSource on Monday, May 23rd from 6-8 pm in the Pinzimini Restaurant at the Westin Arlington
Gateway. If you ever been to a similar events hosted by us - you'll know the emphasis is on
meeting, eating and drinking.

> The free Community Meet and Greet is on Monday night, May 23rd -  CamelOne runs all day
on Tuesday, May 24th, followed by 2 Day training classes running on Wed-Thursday.