cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using different DB drivers for RMTxStore?
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 16:18:43 GMT

I would lean toward #2 at this point.   Out of the box, I'd like to see it
working with as many DB's as possible and using the wider supported types
makes sense for that.    Longer term, a combo of #1 and #3 makes sense with
possible a couple variations of RMTxStore with different DB table schemas
provided to make it easier to setup.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp