cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proxy server configuration at web services client side
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 17:15:22 GMT

The CXF part of the communication looks completely correct.   On the sending
side, the proper Authorization and Proxy-Authorization headers are there.
Thus, it looks like there should be an error or something on the server side
that you would need to look at.   Maybe an invalid username/password or
something.  I'm not really sure.

Dan

On Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:03:12 PM vidMacquarie wrote:
> Hi CXF contributors,
>
> I have experienced similar error when I try to invoke a logon operation on
> a Web service provider. I have attached the logs which has all the SSL
> handshake logs and soap messages. I went through the ssl handshake logs
> and it appears to me that my client has succesfully established the
> handshake with server (web service provider), then invoked the logon
> service operation. After logon operation I have received Fobidden access
> error. I am unclear here whether it is an issue with my CXF config or our
> proxy server rejecting the operation or webservice provider is rejecting
> the operation. Do you think you can help me with reviewing the logs and
> confirm to me that my CXF config is not the issue? If i can confirm this
> then i could determine if I need to chase our infrastructure team that
> manage proxy server or web service provider. Please note, I am using
> camel-cxf, so you will see some camel logs..
>
>   http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n4398942/ssl-cxf.txt ssl-cxf.txt
>

> <jaxws:client address="https://156.48.255.126/axis/services/BclearApi16"
> 				wsdlLocation="classpath:META-
INF/wsdl/bclear/bclearapi-1.6.wsdl"

serviceClass="com.cinnober.trademanager.bclearapi_1_6.BclearApi16"
> 				serviceName="BclearApi16"
> 				id="bclearClient"
> 				createdFromAPI="true">
> 				 <jaxws:inInterceptors>
> 				 	<bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
> 				 </jaxws:inInterceptors>
> 				 <jaxws:outInterceptors>
> 				 	<bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"/>
> 				 </jaxws:outInterceptors>
> 				 <jaxws:properties>
> 				 	<entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true"
/>
> 				 </jaxws:properties>
>
> </jaxws:client>
> 				<http:conduit
> name="{http://trademanager.cinnober.com/bclearapi-1.6}BclearApi16.http-cond
> uit" id="macProxy">
>
> 						   <http:tlsClientParameters
secureSocketProtocol="SSLv3"
> disableCNCheck="true" >
> 					      		<sec:keyManagers keyPassword="3hbpass">
> 	           						<sec:keyStore type="PKCS12"
>
> file="C:\BEL\src\test\resources\META-INF\wsdl\bclear\certs\3HB.p12"/>
> 	      						</sec:keyManagers>
> 	      						<sec:trustManagers>
> 	      						 <sec:certStore
> file="C:\BEL\src\test\resources\META-INF\wsdl\bclear\certs\3HB.cer"/>
> 	      						</sec:trustManagers>
>   							</http:tlsClientParameters>
>   							<http:authorization>
>   								<sec:UserName>test</sec:UserName>
>   								<sec:Password>test</sec:Password>

<sec:AuthorizationType>BASIC</sec:AuthorizationType>

Host="https://156.48.255.126/axis/services/BclearApi16"