cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF trying to initialize while shutting down.
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 18:28:29 GMT

There's an exception further down the stack trace that is the important part:

May 6, 2011 1:51:09 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
SEVERE: StandardWrapper.Throwable
with name 'TestServiceHTTP': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Could not find
definition for service {http://test.maatg.fr/}TestServiceService.
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:142

In anycase, that actually answers the other part of the question as well.   If
it cannot match the servicename/portname up with what's in the wsdl, the
policies wouldn't be in effect.

The easy fix is to add a proper @WebService annotation onto TestService to set
the name and portname.   I just pushed that to your repo.   (I also commented
out the policy reference in the wsdl as the policy by the name doesn't exist.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org