cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "marcin.kasinski@gmail.com" <marcin.kasin...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF And minOccurs="1" on operation parameters
Date Sun, 22 May 2011 06:20:19 GMT
Hello.

I searched forum, but I couldn't find anwser for my question.

I try to change minOccurs in my code from 0 to 1.

In my Interave I placed code:

	public TST4 helloWorld(@WebParam(name = "arg111")
@org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.java5.XmlElement(name =
"arg111",minOccurs="1")TST4 in);

I was expected to have minOccurs="1" in my WSDL.

I tried also with:

	public TST4 helloWorld2(@WebParam(name = "arg111")
@javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement(name = "arg111",required=true)TST4
in);

In this code I get error "annotation is disallowed in this location"

Can you tell me how to set this minnoccurs value ?

I dont want to set in globally . I want to set it in my methods dynamically,
because somethimes I need 0, somethimes I need 1.

Regards

Marcin