cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Harshal <harshal.m...@itshastra.com>
Subject How To Route SoapHttp Request to SoapJMS
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 15:58:54 GMT
Hi All,

I am having one Http Enable endpoint and one JMS enabled End point

I am also able to invoke both the services using Soap UI and HermesJMS tool.

Now I am trying to route this Http Endpoint request to Jms Endpoint

I am using apache Camel to route the request.

my code is like
 <CamelContext>
      <route>
          <from Uri = "EndPointPortA">
          <to Uri = "EndPointPortB">
      </route>
 </CamelContext>

but getting an Exception for many classes as class not found exception
I already added name spaces and schema location for camel

Now the question is Whether I am on  right track or NOT?

-----
Harshal