cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "more.harshal2007@gmail.com" <harshal.m...@itshastra.com>
Subject Re: How to implement PUB/SUB model in Web service
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 12:06:14 GMT

Look.

I am having a web service project which uses JMS Queue i.e. PTP pattern.
Now I generated the client for the above service and able to invoke it.

Now I wish to implement PUB/SUB pattern.
So I configured Topic in JMS server and just modify my project configuration
as per below

 <jms:destination
name="{http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans}HelloPort.jms-destination">
		<jms:address  destinationStyle="topic"
    				  jndiConnectionFactoryName="jms/ConnectionFactory"
    				  jndiDestinationName="jms/Topic">
    	<jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.factory.initial"
value="weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory"/>
    	<jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.provider.url"
value="t3://localhost:7001"/>
		</jms:address>
	</jms:destination>

and to invoke the web service I did the modification in my JNDI endpoint URI
JMS_ENDPOINT_URI =

"jms:jndi:jms/Topic?jndiInitialContextFactory=weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory&"
+

"jndiConnectionFactoryName=jms/ConnectionFactory&jndiURL=t3://localhost:7001";

Now I invoked web service.
It get worked. does it mean it worked. BUT I haven't configured the
subscriber for this end point.

FYI..

My configuration file contains only below part other than import statements
and namespaces.

<jaxws:endpoint
		id="HelloService"
		address="jms://"
		endpointName="HelloPort"
		implementor="com.example.jmsservice.impl.HelloServiceImpl"
		transportId="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms">
	</jaxws:endpoint>