cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Zhang <zhng...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.3.4
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:36:04 GMT
+1

I want to apologize:
Yes, i found out the 2.3.4-Snapshot moved to tags ...
I built and testet it and everything works nice, including UT in encrypted
messages.

Thank you for this excellent work!
David

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
From: zhngdvd@hotmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:13 AM
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CXF 2.4.0

-1

i just did an update to see if the patch sergey did for me is still working.
But the build fails at
Apache CXF JAX-WS System Tests .................... FAILURE

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:2.3.5-SNAPSHOT:wsdl2java
(generate-test-sources) on project cxf-systests-jaxws:
org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.DVFactoryException: DTD factory class
org.apache.xerces.impl.dv.dtd.DTDDVFactoryImpl does not extend from
DTDDVFactory. -> [Help 1]

I am interested in this build because 2 days ago a build succeeded but the
patch did not work anymore. I suddenly got an error at runtime telling me
the message expired. Some days before this sergey commited a patch which was
working well for me.

David

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----