cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Marshall <gary.marsh...@ericsson.com>
Subject Installation of CXF in Eclipse Helios Error
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:20:06 GMT
Hello:

I am using Eclipse Helios:   Version: Helios Service Release 1  Build id: 20100917-0705.

Please see the attached jpeg file.  I am using the instructions for installing the CXF project
facet found in Eclipse Help.  Eclipse cannot find the cxf-2.3.3.jar file that I have placed
in the C:\CXF_Home directory.

If this is an Eclipse issue then can you please let me know if there is a work around to use
CXF outside of Eclipse?

Am I doing something wrong?  Did I put extract the CXF download in the wrong place?

I cannot find assistance for this issue anywhere.  Please assist.

Thank you for your time.

GARY W MARSHALL
Professional Services

Ericsson Television Inc.