cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Shenglin Qiu <dabaip...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Revised Proposal: GSoC - (CXF-3388) Expose CXF JMX MBeans as the JAX-RS resources‏
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 13:57:44 GMT

Hi Sergey:

I have submitted the proposal in GSoC site - Apache Software Foundation, title: CXF-3388 Expose
CXF JMX MBeans as the JAX-RS resources.

Please feel free to setup anytime for further mentoring. (607-727-3067)I have checked out
the source code, compiled and imported in eclispe, local setup is done.

Thank you.

Shenglin Qiu Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:10:16 +0100
Subject: Re: Revised Proposal: GSoC - (CXF-3388) Expose CXF JMX MBeans as the JAX-RS resources‏
From: sberyozkin@gmail.com
To: dabaipang@hotmail.com

Hi - that looks good, register it today please and then reply to the dev list confirming it

I'd only add

"* Check out svn http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/rt/management/ and local dev environment
setup

       1. Setup a simple inbound cxf server, add InstrumentationManager into CXF bus config.
       2. Use JConsole to monitor."

into the second phase (ranking)

Cheers, Sergey