cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Shenglin Qiu <dabaip...@hotmail.com>
Subject StaxBuilder, PortComponentHandlerType, ParamValueType not found
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:17:40 GMT

Hi Sergey:

I imported every cxf-* subproject into eclipse(m2eclipse) this time, and there is a problem
in my eclipse, I don't see these 3 class:

cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws
import org.apache.cxf.jaxws.javaee.ParamValueType;
import org.apache.cxf.jaxws.javaee.PortComponentHandlerType;

cxf-rt-databinding-aegis
import org.apache.cxf.aegis.util.jdom.StaxBuilder;

And I checked the 'generated' folder, and they are not there. When I google them, they should
be in their src, am I missing something?

Thank you.

Regards:
Shenglin Qiu