cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't run corba unit tests?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:56:15 GMT
Benson,

When you set up the project in eclipse. When you typed 'mvn install
-Pfastinstall -fn', there was an error in the corba setup. At the time, I
had thought that I needed to put the CORBA plugin into eclipse, so I pulled
it down from online, but that was not the error. You actually needed to run
the command that I just listed twice, for whatever reason. I think that that
might fix your problem.

Ryan