cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't run corba unit tests?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:56:19 GMT
Benson,

The other thing that I just thought of is that when you did eclipse setup,
it should have created a workspace folder, in the same directory as your cxf
folder. In that folder are two files. One of them is called
cxf-checkstyle-corba.xml . If you are using some other workspace, that might
be making a difference also. But again, I'm not sure. I actually missed the
workspace myself, the first time, as I have quite a few workspaces.

Hopefully, that will help, but if not, at least you know what the problem is
not.

Ryan