cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Zoerner <ryanzoer...@gmail.com>
Subject new to irc, did not have log file set to log conversation
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:54:50 GMT
Sergey,

Yesterday, when we chatted, I had just downloaded Chatzilla and did not have
the logging feature set to be on. Then, when I closed the application, I
realized that I had just erased the conversation if the program didn't
automatically save it, which it does not.

Do you happen to have a copy of that conversation in your irc log files that
you could email to me?

Consequently, I don't remember what you said, pertaining to specific tasks I
should do, other than that I should focus on invokers.

Also, I'm going to have a hard time deploying this EJB3 container on
Glassfish without more specific instructions about what and how to deploy (
what -- which files; how -- how am I supposed to build it? )

Thanks,

Ryan