cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: NOT getting WSDL when adding transportId="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms"
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:22:17 GMT
When you think of sharing such information in wsdl you should always
take into account that you typically have several stages in a company
develeopment environment.

So you either have to provide one endpoint per stage (e.g. dev, test,
prod) or you only provide an endpoint for dev.

I mostly opted for the last option. So the jms information in the wsdl
was there to document e.g. the queue name but in the code the jms
server, queue name, ... were set in spring and used placeholders. So the
admin could change the setting at deployment time or even at runtime.

Christian

----
http://www.liquid-reality.de