cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: NOT getting WSDL when adding transportId="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms"
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:54:08 GMT
Hi,

do you really need a WSDL with a jms endpoint? I usally used wsdls with
soap/http endpoints or even just the portType to create code and then
simply configure the transport using the spring config. For example you
can use the jmsConfigFeature on a service
without a special jms port and it still works.

See: http://cxf.apache.org/docs/using-the-jmsconfigfeature.html

Christian