cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sauthier <Guillaume.Sauth...@objectweb.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: GSoC: Integrate CXF JAX-RS with EJB
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:55:53 GMT
Hi

I don't know if this help but we have the same kind of glue in OW2 JOnAS
where we integrate JAXWS/CXF with our EJB3 container (EasyBeans).

Here is the package content:
http://websvn.ow2.org/listing.php?repname=jonas&path=%2Fjonas%2Ftrunk%2Fjonas%2Fmodules%2Fservices%2Fwebservices%2Fcxf%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fow2%2Fjonas%2Fws%2Fcxf%2Feasybeans%2F

And more particularily the InvokerFactory
http://websvn.ow2.org/filedetails.php?repname=jonas&path=%2Fjonas%2Ftrunk%2Fjonas%2Fmodules%2Fservices%2Fwebservices%2Fcxf%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fow2%2Fjonas%2Fws%2Fcxf%2Feasybeans%2FEasyBeansInvokerFactory.java

Having a Factory concept was absolutely required because of the pool
used in EJBs (get and release instances).
and the Invoker if a really simple extension of the JAXWS default Invoker.
Nothing very complicated.

Cheers
--G