cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF trying to initialize while shutting down.
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 17:34:44 GMT

Is this easily reproduced with a test case?

It's strange as it says it's trying to create a bean named "cxf", but I would
have expected that the SpringBus from line;
 org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.SpringBus.destroyBeans(SpringBus.java:96)

is the bean named "cxf" and thus would already be created (and is in the
process of being shutdown).

It's a strange trace.

Dan

On Friday, April 29, 2011 12:07:08 PM Benson Margulies wrote:
> [...]
> omDestroyMethod(DisposableBeanAdapter.java:273) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DisposableBeanAdapter.destroy(Di
> sposableBeanAdapter.java:199) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.des
> troyBean(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:487) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.des
> troySingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:463) at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.des
> troySingletons(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:431) at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.destroyBean
> s(AbstractApplicationContext.java:1048) at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(Abs
> tractApplicationContext.java:433) at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationContext(
> ContextLoader.java:276) at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(Co
> ntextLoader.java:197) at
> org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(C
> ontextLoaderListener.java:47) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.jav
> a:4135) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4630)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:785) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:445) at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.start(Embedded.java:825)
> 	at
> org.codehaus.mojo.tomcat.AbstractRunMojo.startContainer(AbstractRunMojo.ja
> va:558) at
> org.codehaus.mojo.tomcat.AbstractRunMojo.execute(AbstractRunMojo.java:255)
> at
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginMana
> ger.java:490) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLi
> fecycleExecutor.java:694) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecyc
> le(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLif
> ecycleExecutor.java:535) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFa
> ilures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(De
> faultLifecycleExecutor.java:348) at
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecyc
> leExecutor.java:180) at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328) at
> org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org