cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NOT getting WSDL when adding transportId="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms"
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:04:17 GMT
On Thursday, April 28, 2011 11:19:12 AM Harshal wrote:
> Can you please let me know what is JMS-spec URL i.e. an y format/
> example like(http://servername:port/applicationname)

In the distribution, there is an samples/jms-spec-demo that shows how you can
configure the JMS stuff in the wsdl as well as via the URL.    There is also
the "java-first-jms" sample that can show how to do all the jms stuff without
the wsdl.

There is information about the JMS url schema at:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/soap-over-jms-10-support.html

Dan