cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NOT getting WSDL when adding transportId="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/jms"
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:42:04 GMT

The HTTP servlet only displays the endpoints/wsdl's for the those that are
exposed via that servlet.   Thus, the JMS endpoints wouldn't be there.

There was a small discussion about changing the service list to use the Bus
level ServiceRegistry instead of the list registered on the HTTP transport,
but no work went into that.   However, that still wouldn't provide the WSDL,
just the qname and URL of the service.   With 2.4.0, the wsdl is provided by
an interceptor on the chain and that would just be triggered off the JMS
endpoint directly.   I know the JMS transport can be used for some "REST LIKE"
things so it likely would require little work to get it so you could use a
JMS-Spec URL to obtain the wsdl by just adding the ?wsdl flag to it.    If
you'd like to pursue that option as well, I be happy to provide pointers.  :-)

Dan