cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't run corba unit tests?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 02:20:02 GMT

This is in the tooling, not even the runtime.   I really have no idea.   I
know there are issues in the runtime module that pop up depending on how your
hostname and /etc/hosts is setup, but this is the tooling module.

Can i assume normal Sun 1.6 JDK and not IBM or OpenJDK or similar?   I'm
really not sure.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp