cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject AW: svn commit: r1086052 - in /cxf/trunk: rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/client/ rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/servlet/ rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/ rt/transp
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:48:03 GMT
Hi Sergey,

no problem. I just hoped you would have an idea what failed. I only hope the build runs fine
now :-)

Christian

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyozkin@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 28. März 2011 16:50
An: dev@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: Re: svn commit: r1086052 - in /cxf/trunk: rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/client/
rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/servlet/ rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/
rt/transp

Hi Christian

Just would like to acknowledge it here as well: thanks a lot for resolving the issues quickly.
Sorry I was not of any help, I'd probably just go ahead and start from reverting and then
start looking for a breaking change which I guess is a rather primitive approach :-); not
sure how long it would've taken me to find some of the tests were missing the cxf.xml imports
in the first place and that the bus had to be injected in CXFNonSpringJAXRSServlet, when loading
Applications.... :-)

thanks, Sergey