cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding value to WS-RM feature
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:44:54 GMT
Hi Dennis,
Do you want to add a plain string content element in the
wsrm-mgr:reliableMessging element?
In that case, you can add the element declaration in rmElements group
      <xs:element name="addressingNamespace" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0">

then you add the setAddressingNamespace method in RMFeature
    public void setAddressingNamespace(String addressingNamespace) {
        this.addressingNamespace = addressingNamespace;
    }

and finally you add in the mapElement method of RMFeatureBeanDefintion
the following parsing code so that it calls the above setter.
        } else if ("addressingNamespace".equals(name)) {
            bean.addPropertyValue(name, e.getTextContent());
        }

Similarly, you can change the RMManager based configuration to take
this parameter.

Okay. But the above is if we are to be adding this switching option to
WS-RM. But I am thinking whether we should be rather adding this
switching option to the WSA configuration. The parameter itself seems
to fit better in WSA. In this case, we add the namespace parameter to
WSA configuration and let WS-RM use whatever the namespace that WSA is
configured with. How do you think?

Regards, Aki