cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Leites <alex.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject EMF Databinding (GSoC 2011)
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:58:33 GMT
I took the liberty of adding "EMF Databinding for CXF" to the Google
Summer of Code 2011 Ideas page [1] on the Eclipse Wiki. I am
interested in feedback on whether this makes sense, and also in
potential mentors, if anybody is interested and available. (I am not a
student, and likely won't be able to mentor.)

It looks like SDO databinding was implemented recently as GSoC project ...

I have also posted this to the Eclipse EMF forum [2], and at least one
person expressed interest and was looking for pointers [3] ...

(I realize it may be too late for GSoC 2011, but may still warrant the
attention/feedback for the future ...)

Alex

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011_Ideas#EMF_-_EMF_Databinding_for_Apache_CXF
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=206321&start=0&S=14247eb7f6a332257ac9b26c1e6c6735