cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1086052 - in /cxf/trunk: rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/client/ rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/servlet/ rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/ rt/transp
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:49:49 GMT
Hi Christian

Just would like to acknowledge it here as well: thanks a lot for resolving
the issues quickly. Sorry I was not of any help, I'd probably just go ahead
and start from reverting and then start looking for a breaking change which
I guess is a rather primitive approach :-); not sure how long it would've
taken me to find some of the tests were missing the cxf.xml imports in the
first place and that the bus had to be injected in CXFNonSpringJAXRSServlet,
when loading Applications.... :-)

thanks, Sergey