cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding value to WS-RM feature
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:59:19 GMT
Hi Dennis,
I don't know what you are exactly intending to do. Does this mean we
are going to have the WS-RM 1.1?

My understanding was that the current CXF WS-RM implementation used
the 2004/08 WSA NS (or in other words, it internally uses the 2005/08
WSA NS but converts it to the 2004/08 WSA version before
serialization) to conform to the WS-RM 1.0 spec (the earlier version
published in February 2005) that specifies the use of the 2004/08 WSA
NS.

There is this method in WS-RM to downgrade the WSA NS before
serialization. If you provides an option to turn off this downgrading,
you can get the 2005/08 WSA NS serialized. But I think switching the
WSA NS to the 2005/08 verison without actually talking WS-RM 1.1.
isn't the right thing.

If you let me know your intention and tell me something that I can do,
I will be glad to contribute.

Thanks.

Regadrs, aki