cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1086052 - in /cxf/trunk: rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/client/ rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/servlet/ rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/ rt/transp
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:06:36 GMT
Hi Christian

I've just realized that CXFNonSpringJAXRSServlet become a servlet requiring
Spring dependencies as you updated it to extend CXFServlet which has a bunch
of Spring dependencies in its code.

I'm confused. What is the story with all the servlets that we have now ?
CXFNonSpringServlet (used by DOSGI for ex) and CXFNonSpringJAXRSServlet
which is supposed to extend CXFNonSpringServlet but for some reasons now
extends CXFServlet which is semi-Spring servlet and we also have
CXFSpringServlet.

Can you explain please ?

Thanks, Sergey