cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <emjohn...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: drop ant build.xml files for samples requiring extra stuff.....
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:45:28 GMT
I think 2 is a better option for a general audience. Not everyone will
want to use Maven and leaving a few Ant ready examples in place will
help non-Maven users see how to set up their environment.

>From a maintenance perspective getting rid of the samples-lib folder
and any Ant build scripts that need it makes a lot of sense.

--
Principle Technical Writer
Phone (781) 280-4174