cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LogBrowser project is on the trunk
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 15:18:03 GMT
I've added NOTICE to the rt/management-web only as I'm still seeing all sort
of crashes on Ubuntu, it does look like my environment is somehow broken for
GWT to work properly as Tomasz did confirm iy was working ok on Ubuntu for
him. I''ll try to confirm that it is all working on Windows and after that
I'll update the distribution.

It would be good if few more people tried a logbrowser demo in the
distribution - it is very easy to run...I think if we can get at least one
more crash report then we might want to consider 'distributing' the
logbrowser as a Maven dependency only. I hope it's my Ubuntu distribution
only (old enough already) that is not stable...

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Application Integration Division of Talend <http://www.talend.com>