cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Adding value to WS-RM feature
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:02:33 GMT
Hi Dennis,
sounds good.

Regarding my remark on this usage (this combination of using wsrm 1.0
with wsa 2005/08), I was talking about this particular combination
itself. I think most people would go for the standard wsrm 1.0 (wsrm
1.0 with wsa 2004/08) or the standard wsrm 1.1 (wsrm 1.1 with wsa
2005/08). In other words, the only valid use case for this particular
combination would be for communicating with some partial wsrm 1.0 or
1.1 implementation. So, from the interoperability robustness point of
view, this combination seems useful, but otherwise, it has littlel
use.

Regards, aki