cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SeachConditionBuilder for CXF JAX-RS clients
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:23:04 GMT
Hi Andy

> > May be we can make SearchConditionBuilder an abstract class? Have an
>> > internal FiqlSearchConditionBuilder as the default instance ...
>>
>> Yeap, you have just verbalized what I wanted to do.

Just FYI, I'm updating FiqlParser for the date format be configurable (via
context properties) because we can expect dates in all sort of formats,
example, we probably won't be asking users to provide a time zone in the log
browser, etc...

And I added the similar config to the FiqlSearchConditionParser, which now
has two query methods:

query()
query(Map<String, String> properties)

Hope it won't interfere with your refactoring (the hiding of query()),
SearchConditionBuilder can have factory methods with no args, the map
properties arg only as well.

thanks, Sergey