cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1086052 - in /cxf/trunk: rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/client/ rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/servlet/ rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/ rt/transp
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:35:45 GMT
Hey Christian

I was about to restore the CXFNonSpringServlet hierarchy but it actually was
removed (alongside with temporarily introduced CXFSpringServlet).

We really need to restore CXFNonSpringServlet - users do depend on it.
Please accept not all CXF users are Spring users :-). And I can't have
CXFNonSpringJAXRSServlet requiring spring dependencies which is not what its
name promises :-)

I'll restore CXFNonSpringServlet as you are busy with the important HTTP
refactoring work. I'll just add it as a new resource because reverting your
original merge and all the other ones are probably very tricky now

Sergey