cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Tanveer ul Islam <tanveer.aimfo...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF + JSF blows up on tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 07:08:22 GMT
Hi CXF Developers,

I have this strange issue and my timelines are tough :( I am using
following versions of different tools & APIs:

JDK 1.6.0_23
> Eclipse Helios/Indigo M4/Indigo M5 (Have tried on all of these)
> Tomcat 7.0.8
> CXF 2.3.3
> JSF 2.0.4
> Windows 7 (64-bit)

What i do is just create a new 'Dynamic Web Project' and enable
following facets:

CXF 2.x Web Services = 1.0
> Dynamic Web Module = 3.0
> Java = 1.6
> JavaScript = 1.0
> JavaServer Faces = 2.0

And then i try to add this project on Tomcat server and it blows up. Please
find the error log attached with this email. Problem is why Tomcat is trying
to load JAXB JXC 1.0 classes? CXF includes jaxb-xjc-2.2.1.1.jar... Though i
did try to add those classes in the class-path, but still Tomcat fails with
Permgen space error. I can not find a clue on Google, please help!

Thanks | Regards,

*Tanveer ul Islam*

*Senior Java Developer*

*Aim-Force Software*