cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1086052 - in /cxf/trunk: rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/client/ rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/servlet/ rt/transports/http-jetty/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http_jetty/ rt/transp
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 21:17:54 GMT
Hi Sergey,

I first thought the CXFServlet would be enough as it does not require a
spring context.
Of course it still requires the spring dependencies. So I recreated a
CXFNonSpringServlet that works like
the CXFServlet without the Spring context and that has no dependencies
to spring. I also made the CXFServlet extend the CXFNonSpringServlet as
they can
share most of the code. I also made the CXFJaxrsNonSpringServlet extend
the CXFNonSpringServlet so it also has no dependencies on spring.

So I hope it should all work again as expected.

The windows trunk has three test failures. Do you think they are caused
by my changes?

Christian

--
----